Have a wonderful day.
I am submitting my resume for your consideration for the Site Mechanical Engineer position in your organization.
I am interested in this position because I believe this opportunity will be a perfect fit for my ability and skill. I have a bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering. In addition, I worked as a Mechanical Engineer for over 4 years in Myanmar. I also worked Singapore-based Company in Myanmar.
As a Site Mechanical Engineer, I took part in many projects including condominium project, shopping center and office tower project. My job scope and major responsibilities are:
• Assisting and supporting Project Manager/Engineer in handling and monitoring the progress of project.
• Ensuring progress schedule, quality standard is maintained, site inspection and technical issues are resolved on time.
• Managing and controlling to sub-contractor’s engineer and installation worker to meet on schedule and obtain excellent quality on time.
• Coordinating and meeting with other parties as client, main contractor, civil contractors, M&E contractors, and subcontractors to meet project deadlines as per permission drawings
• Managing, supervision and coordination on installation by controlling site safety.
I am comfortable working independently and as a team member. I am hardworking, humble, and motivated person. I have experience collaborating with diverse client base and manage the time efficiently. I believe I will prove to be an asset to your existing team of professionals and add immediate contributions to your organization.
If you want to explore my qualifications and skills, I am willing to accept your invitation to discuss what kind of contribution I can bring to you. You can arrange the interview at your convenience. Please feel free to contact for further information at +959450237546 (WhatsApp) or firstname.lastname@example.org .
Aung Naing Htwe