Greetings of the day,
I came to know about that your firm is hiring and I wish to apply for the same.
Currently, I am working as an Engineer in Indutch Composites Technology
Pvt Ltd Chennai and I have experienced about a year and half in the fiber
Industry and I want the small change in the firm and career so I am applying
for the position of Engineer in your reputed firm.
I’ve finished my Bachelor’s degree (Bachelor of Engineering) in Mechanical
Engineering from Panimalar Engineering College (Affiliated to Anna
I have finished my course Diploma in Mechanical CAD at the Diagonal
CADD institution (CREO, SolidWorks, CatiaV5) awaiting for my certificates
Some of my roles and responsibilities in firm are as follows
1. Maintaining and create the new documentations for material stock for
weekly and monthly audit.
2. Allocation of manpower into the production.
3. Production planning on weekly and monthly basis.
4. Arrangement of materials for the production.
5. Monitoring the process in production.
6. Implementing the new methods, techniques and process to reduce the man
hour, material wastage and production timing.
7. Made changes in design of my department products with the help of our
Design & process team.
8. Inspecting and rectifying the repair arises and giving the perfect solutions.
I have in-plant training experience in production and manufacturing from
While my resume is attached for your perusal, few accomplishments
indicative of my experience includes:
• In-plant training at BHEL-BAP (Vellore, India) – Trained about the
power plants and it’s components such as Boiler, Auxillary, Reactors.
• Fabrication Project- Solar Desalination, the aim is to convert the salt
water to pure water by the Solar cell with high efficiency using sun light.
• Testing and comparison of Composite material, we create a
composite material using jute and kenaf fibre and testing the strengths of
developed material and compared with the strengths and properties of
PVC and Nylon 6 polymers for alternative material.
I am a solution-oriented person who thrives in challenging, fast-paced
environment where my performance directly impacts the bottom line. I believe
that my strong knowledge in mechanical engineering, particularly in
manufacturing and process makes me ideally suited for this role.
I am prepared to kick-start my professional career in different domain and
looking forward to hearing from you. Appreciate your time and consideration.