About the Job
Gradiant is seeking a highly motivated, empathetic and detail-oriented Assistant Logistics & Procurement Executive to oversee and manage logistics and procurement related matters.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Working closely with logistics/shipping companies or agents for scheduling shipments.
- Handling end to end coordination and documentation including preparation of invoice and packing list for all modes of shipments.
- Generate Purchase Orders to respective suppliers based on project needs.
- Check Purchase Invoice for discrepancies on product type, quantity and price.
- Responsible for liaising with finance to clear all vendors’ payments before the due date and in accordance to agreed payment terms.
- Perform sourcing when needed – Obtaining quotations from vendors and ensuring the validities remain current.
- Negotiating with vendors, if necessary.
- Support team members whenever needed.
- Perform all other duties and tasks as assigned by supervisor/manager/management.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Supply Chain/Procurement/Logistics or equivalent.
- 1-2 years of working experience in the Procurement space. Logistics experience is a plus.
- Experience in the Water/Oil & Gas industry is a plus.
- Ability to work in a high energy, start-up-based environment and multi-tasking.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Positive attitude, meticulous, and possess good organizational skills.