About the Job
You will define our long-term project financing strategy for our portfolio of global large-scale projects, structure innovative equity and debt products and drive the sourcing and execution of all such deals. Further, you will act as a primary contact for such potential investors like but not limited to ESG investors, pension funds, regional development banks, similar private and public enterprises alike.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Build long term partnerships with funds, banks, and other relevant investors to generate interest in Gradiant.
- Drive the sourcing, evaluation, and execution of new financing deals. Take responsibility for structuring innovative equity / debt instruments, financial analysis, managing the due diligence process, secure internal approvals, and contract negotiations.
- Develop detailed plan, timelines and deliverables and coordinate with internal teams (Business Development, Finance and Accounting, Engineering, Construction, Legal, O&M) and external teams (Legal, Investors, Advisors, Appraisers, Local Government Institutions etc.) along the entire process from conception to close.
- Stay current with various Water and related ESG incentives offered by various government bodies, trends in financial markets favorable to Gradiant and its long-term plans
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree. Master’s degree preferred.
- Five years or more of related experience, preferred working on complex financing structured solutions with a focus on the equity solutions.
- Proficient in financial modelling concepts.
- Self-starter with a strong sense of ownership and responsibility.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with all groups within company.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple deadlines and time zones, high attention to details and work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.