About the Job
Perform water analysis for various water/wastewater samples from customers or lab studies in an accurate and timely manner.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform water chemistry analysis.
- Maintain and operate equipment for water analysis including Inductively coupled plasma (ICP), Ion chromatography (IC), Total organic carbon (TOC) Analyzer, Hach handheld meter etc.
- Maintain good laboratory practices such as housekeeping, chemical, water samples and wastes inventories.
- Ensure accurate test results with consistent standard calibration and protocols compliance.
- Familiar with standard methods of water chemistry testing.
- Bachelor of Science in Chemistry or Environmental Science.
- Experience working in a laboratory.
- Able to operate ICP, IC and other water analysis instruments a plus.