About the Job
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain existing long-term relationships with key customers & partners, community groups and other key stakeholders and build new partnerships to accelerate growth regionally (and where relevant, globally).
- Carry out market research and analysis worldwide in Environment, water reuse and purification/wastewater treatment sectors.
- Coordinate M&A transactions, including deal sourcing, valuation modelling, deal structuring and agreement negotiations, with internal and external stakeholders.
- B.Sc. Finance or in other relevant area.
- Hands on experience (above 5 years) in private equity investment, deal sourcing, M&A transactions, Due-diligence, valuation modelling and deal negotiations.
- Deep understanding of global Environment market and utility business (particularly in Europe and/or NA).
- Wide existing networks in the Environment/water reuse and purification/wastewater treatment sectors.
- Strong business orientation and financial understanding, ideally familiar with financial modelling.
- Highly self-driven and goal oriented.
- Flexible to travel.