Roles and Responsibilities
- All day-to-day controllership activities related to derivatives, external liabilities, investments, intercompany funding, cash pools, & funding structures
- Ownership of booking into the business ERPs & related daily & monthly reconciliation
- Monitoring and maintenance of the ledgers for quarterly and year end close
- Preparation of board packs and documentation to support intercompany funding transactions.
- Working alongside the Intercompany funding team, ensuring transactions occur on time and any associated hedging is in place.
- Reconciliation of intercompany and third-party loan models
- Oversight of the cash controls Budgeting and planning along with management of local expenses and accounts payable
- Support for Stat Accounting for Legal Entities.
- Walk US GAAP to Stat adjustments for Local Entities.
- Monitoring and maintenance of equity and liquidity positions
- Enhancing analytics & reporting framework while driving process simplification through digitization
- Production and review of monthly/quarterly balance sheet reconciliations
- Production of metrics in relation to financial reporting and operations
- Monitoring Finance internal controls, SOP’s, process improvements and operational efficiencies
- Supporting various ad hoc projects
- Liaising with operational accounting teams to ensure rigorous controllership.
- Bachelors’ degree or equivalent knowledge or experience in Accounting or Finance
- Experience in accounting and/or Reporting for a period of 5 years.
- Working in an ERP environment, SAP experience preferred
- Strong analytic skills
- Knowledge of excel.
- Comfortable working in dynamic and global team
- Adaptable/flexible: to change in response to new information, different or unexpected circumstances, and/or to work in ambiguous situations.