About the Job
Gradiant is a global solutions provider and developer of cleantech water projects for advanced water and wastewater treatment. Gradiant’s end-to-end solutions and technology expertise enable sustainable and cost-effective treatment of the world’s most important water challenges.
With a full suite of differentiated and proprietary technologies, powered by the top minds in water, Gradiant serves its clients’ mission-critical operations in the world’s essential industries.
Gradiant was founded at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) and is uniquely positioned to address the world’s increasing challenges created by industrialization, population growth, and water stress. The company has global headquarters in Boston, regional headquarters and global R&D innovation labs in Singapore, and offices across ten countries.
Recently Gradiant acquired Synauta, a Canadian software company which uses machine learning to optimize energy and chemical processes at water treatment facilities around the world. Synauta was also recently recognized as the Breakthrough Technology Company of the Year at the 2022 Global Water Awards. More info gradiant.com and synauta.com.
This role will manage new software deployments that provide predictive analytics, proactive maintenance and maximize equipment effectiveness for industrial water treatment facilities.
As a project manager of Gradiant’s SmartPredict software technologies you will use your excellent communication and prioritization skills daily to manage outcomes that bring real value to clients. You will also work with software and SCADA developers, so they build the right solution or feature at the right time.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage the unique lifecycle process of multiple software projects including testing, iteration, and updates to meet customer needs
- Maintain the roadmap, backlog, stand-ups, and other tools to empower the project team
- Work with sales and technical leaders to manage the relationship with clients and stakeholders including meetings, proposals inputs and project updates
- Supervise each stage of the project e.g., from R&D to customer feedback and retention
- Ensure project documentation is created and is maintained
- Manage multiple, concurrent projects specifically within the industrial water treatment sector, including Fortune 500 companies
- Outstanding communication skills and customer focus
- Experience managing waterfall and agile software delivery projects
- Time estimation, cost control, resource allocation, and reporting skills
- Detail oriented with problem-solving negotiation skills
- Strong business acumen, commercial and analytics skills
- Certification, university degree or training in a recognized project management methodology
- Demonstrable success working within corporate procurement processes – especially within the industrial manufacturing sector
- Willingness to understand and conform to varying customer needs and keep projects on-track and on-time
- 5+ years of work experience
- A keen interest in using software to optimize processes that ensure the right amount and quality of water for communities and companies
- Experience with products that involve industrial automation, data science and/or machine learning
- Product management experience or interest
- Skills to administer Jira and other Atlassian resources