About the Job
Gradiant is a rapidly growing global solutions provider and developer of cleantech water projects for advanced water and wastewater treatment. With a full suite of differentiated and proprietary end-to-end solutions, powered by the top minds in water, Gradiant serves its clients’ mission-critical operations in the world’s essential industries. Gradiant was founded at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) and is uniquely positioned to address the world’s increasing challenges created by industrialization, population growth, and water stress. Today, with over 450 employees, Gradiant operates from its global headquarters in Boston, regional headquarters and global technology labs in Singapore, and offices across twelve countries. For more information, please visit www.gradiant.com.
Oversees general operations and activities, including shipment and taking deliveries, conducting stock checks, recording warehouse transactions, storage of inventory, and guaranteeing the safe and efficient operation of the material handling equipment in a warehouse.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Receive, pull stock, store, and maintain warehouse inventory
- Warehouse duties such as unloading goods from containers, sorting, packing, loading goods
- Scrutinize all deliveries and ensure that defective or incorrect items are returned. Complete the Incoming Material Report for all deliveries
- Responsible for the issuance of materials and supplies to all projects against Site Material Requisition Form
- Responsible for stock control and housekeeping operations of warehouse cargo and items
- Responsible for the maintenance of inventory of parts and equipment on hand
- Keep documentation of materials and supplies issued, incoming material report form and Delivery Orders.
- Prepare related reports.
- Operate a reach truck/ electric stacker
- Manage logistics co-ordination for local deliveries (internal/external) to support day-to-day project operations (keeping procurement in loop)
- Perform any other duties/admin duties/driver duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- At least 2 years’ experience in receiving, storing, and issuing a variety of materials, supplies, and equipment or warehousing experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Must possess a valid Singapore driver license
- Must possess a valid Singapore forklift license
- Should be able and willing to perform physical tasks such as lifting of reasonably heavy
- Should be able to plan, organize, multi-task and work cooperatively with others