Gradiant is a rapidly growing global solutions provider and developer of cleantech water projects for advanced water and wastewater treatment. With a full suite of differentiated and proprietary end-to-end solutions, powered by the top minds in water, Gradiant serves its clients’ mission-critical operations in the world’s essential industries. Gradiant was founded at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) and is uniquely positioned to address the world’s increasing challenges created by industrialization, population growth, and water stress. Today, with over 450 employees, Gradiant operates from its global headquarters in Boston, regional headquarters and global technology labs in Singapore, and offices across twelve countries. For more information, please visit www.gradiant.com.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist and maintain Company SHMS and HSE Project documentation records.
- Updating and filing manuals, procedures and documents as per schedule
- Record keeping of HSE Documentation.
- Assist in daily HSE documentation (PTW, safety signages and manpower, etc).
- Assist and liaison for all training registration with Client, documentation and badge making etc.
- Assist new hire orientation support.
- Assist and liaison with vendors in purchasing office supplies, PPEs, and other related project items.
- Assist in maintaining and monitoring the PPE records.
- Assist in handling site office equipment are all in working condition (eg printer have sufficient toner & paper)
- Performing other relevant duties on project-based needs.
- Carry out other duties as may be assigned from time to time by HSE Officer / Engineer / Coordinator or Project Lead.
- Possesses WSH Level A/B certification or any other WSH related certificates.
- Proven administrative experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Proficient in a variety of computer software applications including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access)
- Good Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a high energy, start-up-based environment.
- Strong communication skills to convey ideas and technical information effectively with team and customers.
- Excellent customer orientation, willingness to deal with people, be flexible and be able to meet customer demands.
- This is a 1-year contract position.