- Complete month-end reporting process, in accordance with timetable including posting costs, Intercompany entries, Accruals/Prepayments, Fixed Asset calculations.
- Review monthly P&L reports for presentation preparation.
- Calculate monthly revenue recognition entries.
- Monthly review of ledger reconciliations.
- Clear Banking entries and Bank reconciliations.
- Maintain overall integrity of general ledger and other financial information.
- Assist with the annual audits of the financial statements.
- Assist with the accounting and onboarding of Leases/Assets.
- Generate monthly MBR reporting decks for presentation
- Maintain intercompany entries and accounts.
Banking and Accounts
- Update and maintain accurate bank reconciliation.
- Produce and complete Adhoc and monthly invoicing.
- Update and maintain cashflow forecasting.
Financial Management & Decision Support
- Assist with reviewing Treasury data and cash flow on a weekly and long-term basis.
- Maintain commercial relationships as required across banking, insurance, and general suppliers.
- Ad hoc project and decision-based management reporting to support business initiatives.
- Assist with the Group’s income tax lodgment.
- Assist with Group BAS and IAS lodgments.
- Assist with the preparation of FBT information and liaising with advisors as appropriate.
- Generate weekly and monthly payroll file, until Paygroup takes up control.
- Generate weekly staff Reimbursement file, until Paygroup takes up control.
- Assist team and Paygroup with payroll queries.
- Actively contribute to Finance team goals and KPIs to develop a high-performance team through use of targeted goals & KPI’s.
- Consider & recommend practices that optimize use of resources for the completion of the team’s KPI’s
- Consider process improvements that can be implemented to further develop the team and overall business.
- Demonstrate a positive and professional communication style.
- Participate in and support a team environment.
- Communicate in a clear, timely and consistent manner.
- Share information in a positive way.
- Follow Gradiant company policies and procedures.
- Support and participate in a safe workplace culture