Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Attend to sales inquires and propose solutions in accordance with customer’s expectations.
- Maintain and service existing customers.
- Establish and develop new customers and markets.
- Provide technical advice to customers.
- Work as team coordinating with sales, proposals, and project execution departments and ensure a smooth success in the award and execution of new projects.
- Provide industry trends, market intelligence in the microelectronics/Semiconductor market segment to the sales leaders on a regular basis.
- Bachelors’ Degree in Engineering/Business.
- Min. 5-8 years experience dealing with Microelectronics/Semiconductor clients in Malaysia.
- Explicit knowledge in Ultrapure water (UPW)/wastewater treatment applications and products for Microelectronics / Semiconductor plants.
- Sound network with Microelectronics market segment in Malaysia.
- Able to handle challenging situations and possess good interpersonal skill to communicate with people at all levels.
- Highly motivated with a positive mind set to close the deal with minimum support & guidance.
- Possess own car with a valid driving license.