Gradiant is recruiting a Senior Director or Director of Business Development for the US Semiconductors market. In this role, the candidate will report to the Senior Vice President of Sales. The candidate will support the SVP Sales by developing new business, namely new customers, partners, and project opportunities.
- Develop and maintain domain expertise in Semiconductor market, including but not limited to ultrapure water (UPW) and wastewater (WW) treatment.
- Demonstrate thought leadership within the market, participating in industry associations and events.
- Develop and implement integrated business development strategies, aligning them with the company’s global and regional objectives and growth targets.
- Understand the market trends and how they will influence the strategies of the company as well as customers and partners.
- Establish partnerships with key market players, including technology providers, engineering firms, construction companies, consultants, etc.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients, deeply understand their unique needs, and develop project opportunities that align with the company’s offerings.
- Collaborate with the Sales team to advance project opportunities and drive revenue generation through new business opportunities and customer acquisition.
- Evaluate potential risks and market challenges as well as develop contingency plans to mitigate them.
- 10+ years of experience: Business Development or Sales experience within the Semiconductor industry is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or a related field
- Knowledge of water treatment technologies, equipment, and processes
- Strong business acumen and strategic thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership and cross-functional team management capabilities
- Ability to travel (40-50%) to meet with partners and clients as well as attend industry events
The Business Development Director in the Semiconductors market plays a pivotal role in shaping the company’s growth and market presence in this important sector. This role requires a combination of technical knowledge, business savvy, and leadership skills to successfully identify and capitalize on strategic opportunities.