We are seeking a full time Project Engineer to join our engineering team to deliver a broad range of unique and complex water and wastewater treatment projects. The position is based in Castle Hill, Sydney with some requirements to travel to sites around Australia.
- Work closely with the design team to ensure that all engineering design deliverables are produced when required and to the standard necessary.
- Preparation of project documentation including ITP’s, SWMS, FAT reports, commissioning reports & O&M manuals.
- Procurement of project materials, including review of equipment selection and specifications.
- Oversee the manufacturing and site installation of equipment including the management of subcontractors in the workshop and/or onsite.
- Work with the site team to ensure projects are running in accordance with schedules, designs and specifications.
- Bachelor of Chemical or Process Engineering.
- Demonstrated project delivery experience within the water and wastewater industry.
- Experience with various water/wastewater technologies and systems.
- Flexibility to work site hours and valid driver’s licence.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications.
- High level of initiative and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent time management skills.