Gradiant is a rapidly growing global solutions provider and developer of cleantech water projects for advanced water and wastewater treatment. With a full suite of differentiated and proprietary end-to-end solutions, powered by the top minds in water, Gradiant serves its clients’ mission-critical operations in the world’s essential industries. Gradiant was founded at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) and is uniquely positioned to address the world’s increasing challenges created by industrialization, population growth, and water stress. Today, with over 450 employees, Gradiant operates from its global headquarters in Boston, regional headquarters and global technology labs in Singapore, and offices across twelve countries. For more information, please visit www.gradiant.com.
Coordinate Gradiant Operation team and establish an efficient project-related documents control register, database and hard copy filing system. Responsible and ensure current versions are maintained of all documents subject to revision and ensure current versions of documents are issued to required project parties of Gradiant systems during construction, commissioning and operations phases. Represent Gradiant locally in compliance with Company culture and standards.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Establish and implement an efficient project-related documents control register, database and hard copy filing system.
- Implement Project Document Management System and processes.
- Ensure document submissions are in accordance and compliant with project document formats and requirements.
- Establish and maintain a correspondence system.
- Plan and record documents flow to and from all necessary parties, including clients, sub- contractors and the project office.
- Record issues and track location of control documents and drawings.
- Issue letters and receipts concerning the documents in circulation.
- Ensure current versions are maintained of all documents subject to revision and ensure current versions of documents are issued to required project parties.
- Coordinate storage and archiving of project and organizational records.
- Ensure the documents are managed in strict confidentiality.
- Perform all duties in accordance with company policies, processes, systems and procedures.
- Maintain document control processes and procedures.
- Manage all flows of documents either in electronic form or on paper support.
- Ensure Document Management accordingly to established procedures or standards (documents numbering, formats, issuance, review, dispatch, recording and archiving)
- Maintain and manage electronic and hard copy documents as required.
- Process incoming documentation (registration in the DMS, internal distribution, archiving)
- Ensure control and coordination of projects documentation and data.
- Ensure all drawings/documentation are correctly identified, distributed and filed/stored.
- General document control activities such as photocopying, scanning, analysis of suppliers documents compliance with Project standards regarding numbering and all others aspect related to document quality.
- Assistance in the preparation collation and issue of reports and registers as may be required Communicate and liaise with Project teams.
- Establish and maintain the Master Document Register in cooperation with the Project team.
- Assist in clerical and administrative operation.
- Handle document control, distribution, filing and archiving of project correspondence, documentation, and drawings, both hard copy and softcopy, both incoming and outgoing.
- Control the issue and the receipt of documents and drawings by cataloging and indexing.
- Conduct annual audit of documents to ensure they are updated and controlled.
- Carry out other duties as may be assigned from time to time by your Supervisor.
- Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma/Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management or other associated disciplines
- At least 2-5 years’ experience in document control position in construction industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Application (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Excellent analytical thinking, interpersonal/communication skills, writing and problem-solving capacities.
- Reliable, well-organized and detail oriented